Tag: Blackstone Blvd.
Residential Properties Ltd. is proud to announce the sale of 400 Blackstone Boulevard on the East Side of Providence for $1,501,500. The buyer’s agent was Sales Associate Kira Greene of RPL’s Providence office.
According to MLS data, this marks the 21st sale of a single family home over $1,000,000 on the East Side of Providence, 15 of which have been listed by Residential Properties Ltd. So far this year RPL has represented 33 out of the possible 42 transaction sides.
This one-of-a-kind modern home’s open floor plan has been renovated from top to bottom and features a large custom chef’s kitchen, a walnut-paneled family room with wet bar, a travertine stone fireplace, and an oversized dining room with domed ceiling. French doors open to the backyard oasis providing the perfect atmosphere for garden parties. Additionally this house boasts a separate master wing with custom ensuite bath, a fully-equipped gym, a generous laundry room, and an architecturally-designed lower level.
The buyer’s agent, Kira Greene, a resident of Providence herself, is consistently a multi million dollar year producer, most recently earning the 2016 Circle of Sales Excellence Gold Award. She was selected as a 2016 Rising Star Real Estate Agent by RI Monthly Magazine, and was named Residential Properties Relocation “Woman of the Year”. For more information about Greene, please visit her website at KiraGreeneRI.com.
New to the city and wondering where to live?
Providence is a highly diverse town, with a vibe and flair to suit pretty much any lifestyle. Whether you want a posh urban flat with glass walls and dramatic skyline views, a charming historic apartment stepping out to cobblestone and gas lanterns, or a renovated loft with 16 foot ceilings and exposed brick, I recommend taking a couple of days to explore before signing a lease. To discover the many different faces of Providence before settling into your new home, try the following TOP 5 STROLLS and weave in and out of the surrounding streets to see the various residences to choose from.
1. Wickenden St.-Explore this main artery of Fox Point with quirky curiosity shops, antique stores and pubs. Close to Brown, some of the oldest plaque homes in the city are here, mixed in with a myriad of 2 and 3 decker multi-family homes with many apartments to choose from. Our offices are located on the corner of Wickenden St. and Benefit St. Come in to see what’s available for rent!
2. Benefit St.-Time travel along the old brick sidewalks, with gas lanterns, ancient trees, city views and a couple of ‘First’ National Churches. Character and apartments abound.
3. River Walk-Take a stroll Downcity along the Providence River boardwalk, soak in the town’s architectural personality, and get a sense for why we’re called Venice’s sister city. Several of the taller buildings contain condos, which are available for rent and offer great city views.
4. Atwells Ave.-Check out a slice of RI’s cultural heritage and many of the best restaurants in town. An eclectic mix of spices, aromas & flavors, boutiques, tattoo parlors, and art galleries from Italy to China to Jamaica and back again. It may surprise you how many places there are to live in this high-energy urban center.
5. Blackstone Blvd., Wayland, Hope Village-Grab your Nikes and head to the East Side for a jog along the Boulevard. Two hundred year old trees, La crème de la crème of Providence estates, and a solid cross section of locals getting their exercise. At the Eastern end of the Boulevard, make your way along Butler Ave. to the established residential neighborhood, Wayland Square. At the Western end, up Hope St. you’ll find what locals affectionately call ‘Hope Village,’ with lots of apartments on and off Hope St. as well as shops and restaurants. Miriam hospital is in this vicinity for those of you who are residents and nurses.
Locals tend to drive around town, but try these strolls and I think you’ll find Providence to be a very walkable city. Enjoy!
Featured Rental: 6 Pratt Street, #3R Providence
Rare find! Ideal College Hill location. Walk to Brown, Thayer, Whole Foods. Spacious and in great condition!
Perfect for professionals! This apartment has a newly renovated kitchen and bath. Features gleaming hardwood floors, some exposed brick, a private deck w/GORGEOUS Western-facing view and seasonal state house views.
Living room, dining room, newer thermal paned windows, 2 car parking, laundry on site, private locked storage space in basement. Great condition and owner will paint.
Quiet building of professionals and some grad students only. Unique offering. Available immediately.
Asking $1325/month. 1 Year Lease. For more information, visit our Listing Details page or contact Rebecca Lister at 401.553.6311.