- Use my experience to help you meet your goals.
- Listen to your needs & use my resources to enable you to meet them.
- Provide you with my personal attention and knowledge of the area.
- Respect your confidentiality.
- Guide you in exploring your options.
- Negotiate a transaction that represents your best interests.
- Handle all the details.
- Make myself available to find answers to your questions.
- Enlist the tools available to me for a successful transaction.
As a life long resident of Narragansett Pier, I understand the intrinsic value of living in South County and Southern Rhode Island. Currently, I live in Rio Vista, in the North End of Narragansett with my wife Diane, my daughter Grace, son Garrett and our dogs and Cosmo.
View my Commercial Listings
Retired Merchant Marine Officer
Licensed Rhode Island Real Estate Broker
Narragansett Town Council
Member National Association of Realtors
Member Kent/Washington Association of Realtors
Member Narragansett Tax Assessment Board of Review
Member Narragansett Republican Town Comittee
Parishioner Saint Thomas More Parish
Knights of Columbus